Thursday, November 13, 2008

Lucky 13th Annual Culver City Art Group Holiday ShowDon't miss our show. The Culver City Art Group has some fabulous artists (far better than me, thank goodness). And if you don't like art, come for the snacks!
I will be showing a handful of new tiles, four Photoshop digital "paintings" that I experimented with, a couple of mosaics and two small acrylic paintings. I also have three entries in the "Colors of Fall" exhibit. How's that for variety?
Saturday, November 15, 2008 from noon to 6:00pm. Meet the artists (and those snacks) between 3:30pm and 6:00pm). Rotunda Room, Vet's Building, Overland and Culver in Culver City. Plenty of free parking! See you there!
(Flyer design copyright roslyn m wilkins)

2 comments:

  1. Don't cha know I wish I could be there, that's the BEST show of the year!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Diane:
    I know you were there in spirit. We had another outstanding show. The judge said all the entries were very sophisticated. Now I have to get started on my pieces for next year!

    ReplyDelete