Sunday, June 7, 2009

Feel the Love with Tile Love
I've really neglected my TileLove website. When I started it several years ago I had all kinds of ambitions for it but other projects got in the way.
So I decided to give it a new look and I created a new section called Serendipity Tiles from my Travels. These are a handful of tiles I happened to find on my trips around the world and around town. I am disappointed in myself that I haven't made more of an effort to collect souvenir tiles. From now on, wherever I go, along with a magnet, I will buy a tile.
My love of all things tile, mosaic, and marble has not diminished. But there is only so much time and effort that I can expend... however, I promise to do better in future, especially taking photos around Culver City and Los Angeles.

2 comments:

  1. This tile is lovely - is it one of yours or a souvenir you've collected?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The tile is a souvenir of my trip to Sevilla (more info about it on the Tile Love website). I wish I had a tile from every city I have visited!

    ReplyDelete