Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Save the date for the Culver City Art Group 17th Annual Holiday Art Show

As a member of the Culver City Art Group I would like to invite you to the 17th Annual Culver City Art Group Holiday Art Show for 2012.
This year we have a new improved raffle for members and guests. We have some fabulous prizes and believe me, I am buying some tickets!
Because I have my fingers in so many pies I am doing my best to create some new artwork for the show. In the past year I've gone off in a new direction... and I only hope it's a good one!
But if my artwork doesn't turn you on, no worries! We have plenty of first-rate artists who work in a plethora of different styles and you will be sure to find something to your taste!

In order to download this flyer in PDF format, please go to this page on our website.
I will see you there!
(All photos and artwork copyright Culver City Art Group)

No comments:

Post a Comment