Friday, September 12, 2008

Don't Listen to Grouch Marx
He said he would never belong to an organization that would accept him as a member!
You are invited to the Culver City Art Group 2008 membership drive, Saturday, September 13 at Graphaids, located at 3030 La Cienega Blvd in Culver City. That's between Jefferson and Washington. We will have an acrylic painting demo from 11:30 to 2:00.
You are welcome to attend the demo without joining the group but membership is only $25 a year and these days that's a pretty good deal. To find out everything you get for your money, come, meet and hang out with some of our members on Saturday.

2 comments:

  1. I wish I was there to help and participate in this most AWESOME event!!! Joining the CC Art Group was one of the BEST things I EVER did when I lived in Los Angeles. I can't recommend it highly enough!! Go, JOIN!! You won't be sorry!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wish you were here too!!! We miss you........

    ReplyDelete